Community Investment Grant Application
For more detailed information about investment focus areas and guidelines, please see the Daycos4Good Community Investment Philosophy
Requirements for Consideration
To be considered for Daycos4Good charitable dollars, applicants must fall into one of the following Investment Focus Areas:
- Developing, Inspiring, and Building Capacity in Leadership
- Growing Our Future Through Our Youth
- Using Innovative Technology to Equalize and Improve Lives
- Serving Those Who Serve (military, veterans, first responders and law enforcement)
In addition, applicants must:
- Be a 501(c)3 organization or political subdivision (such as a city, village, public school, etc.).
- Can demonstrate inclusive and non-discriminatory practices by providing a non-discrimination policy with the application or past examples of inclusivity.