Community Investment Funding Request
In the wake of the current national emergency, our committee has decided to suspend normal grant making. At this time, we are putting funding requests on hold if they are not for meeting virus-related needs or coping with situations caused by the pandemic.
We will hold the funding requests we have received to-date and will reach out to you when we resume regular grant making to see if you are still interested in being considered for funding at that time.
We are committed to investing in the community to help alleviate disruptions and provide relief as we are able. We realize that area nonprofits and community efforts may need additional support from funders as they respond to the virus, and we want to help if we can.
We also understand that the missions of our area nonprofits have not changed in light of the virus, but perhaps the way they meet that mission has. Please reach out to us if you have funding requests that are related to COVID-19 relief or changes in your organization’s circumstances due to the pandemic.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this new ground.
Stay safe and stay healthy!Daycos4Good Community Investment Committee
For more detailed information about investment focus areas and guidelines, please see the Daycos4Good Community Investment Philosophy
Requirements for Consideration
To be considered for Daycos4Good charitable dollars, applicants must fall into one of the following Investment Focus Areas:
- Developing, Inspiring, and Building Capacity in Leadership
- Growing Our Future Through Our Youth
- Using Innovative Technology to Equalize and Improve Lives
- Serving Those Who Serve (military, veterans, first responders and law enforcement)
In addition, applicants must:
- Be a 501(c)3 organization or political subdivision (such as a city, village, public school, etc.).
- Can demonstrate inclusive and non-discriminatory practices by providing a non-discrimination policy with the application or past examples of inclusivity.
Upon successful funding of your project, please share with us stories and images of your project’s progress.