To be considered for Daycos4good charitable dollars, applicants must fall into one of the following Investment Focus Areas:
- Developing, Inspiring, and Building Capacity in Leadership
- Growing Our Future Through Our Youth
- Using Innovative Technology to Equalize and Improve Lives
- Serving Those Who Serve (military, veterans, first responders and law enforcement)
In addition, applicants must:
- Be a 501(c)3 organization or political subdivision (such as a city, village, public school, etc.).
- Demonstrate inclusive and non-discriminatory practices by providing a non-discrimination policy with the application or past examples of inclusivity.