Daycos works very hard to limit the information we collect from our users and collect only information needed to provide services. Where possible we delete or anonymize personal information when it is no longer needed. Our engineers consider privacy and security when building any new application and features and we believe that your information belongs to you. Daycos will refuse to share any of your personal information with a Third-Party unless you give us permission, or we are legally required. When we are legally required, we will inform you in advance unless we are legally forbidden.
Where we process your information
Daycos typically processes your information to fulfill a contractual obligation (for example when you open a subscription services account) or when we or someone we work with needs to use your information for a reason related to business (for example when we process subscription payments). These are termed “legitimate interests” and they include:
- preventing risk or fraud
- answering questions or providing support
- providing and improving our products and services
- providing reporting and analytics
- testing out features or additional services
- assisting with marketing, advertising, or other communications
Daycos cookie information
- Daycos websites use user-centric security cookies to detect authentication abuses for a limited persistent duration, like repeated failed login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of increasing the security of the service.
- Third-Party analytics cookies – we also use Google Analytics to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they have interacted with the website. For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page. The information page also includes ways on how to opt-out of Google Analytics.
Your rights over your information
Daycos believes you should be able to control your personal information. Depending on how you use Daycos or its websites, you may have the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, restrict, or object to certain uses of your personal information (for example, direct marketing).
Please note that if you send us a request relating to your personal information, we must make sure that it is you before we can respond.
Please email us from the email address we have on file for you. If you email us from a different email address, we cannot determine if the request is coming from you and will not be able to accommodate your request.
If you are not happy with our response to a request, you can contact us to resolve the issue. You also have the right to contact your local data protection or privacy authority at any time.
How we protect your information
Our teams work tirelessly to protect your information, and to ensure the security and integrity of our platform. We also have independent auditors assess the security of our data storage and systems that process financial information. However, no transmission over the internet and method of electronic storage can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Reach out to us
Daycos is happy to answer any information requests or questions you may have. Here is our contact information.
ATTN: Chief Security Officer
1500 Riverside Blvd.
Norfolk NE, 68701 United States
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com as applicable.